Friday, May 8, 2009

Travellin' Man

Hi, guys! I'm back in London again, having caught yesterday's flight out through the rain and muck; I don't know where all of my break time went, but it's definitely gone now. My next (and theoretically final!) term starts up on Monday, so I intend to enjoy this last weekend before it's back to the grind.

With that said: bye, guys! I'm off to Toronto for today and tomorrow, in part to check out the Toronto Comic Arts Festival and in part because, hell, why not. It'll be fun! The city was quite relentlessly ugly the last time I was there (I never got around to posting those pictures, did I? Man, I should go back and do that sometime), but I've been assured that the place is slightly less gray this time of year.

When I get back late tomorrow, late enough to technically be early Sunday, it'll be my third straight day of travel and my fifth change of locale in a week. (Remind me to post the pictures I've taken of Oak Lake, Manitoba before! Those pictures were awesome.) I've been told that I have a reputation of being hard to contact sometimes, so this week I've been doing what I can to earn it. Rest assured, though -- you haven't heard the last of me yet! I'll be sure to crank out some updates when I get back, and I know I've said that before but I totally mean it every time and my intentions are always pure of heart. See you guys Sunday, probably!

No comments: